The league announced that Kobe Bryant’s No. 24 jersey is the top seller in the NBA again. The Lakers star has topped the ranking since the start of the 2008-09 season and also leads sales in Europe and China.
The Lakers were the top team in NBA merchandise sales, as has been the case in seven of the past eight seasons. The list is based on sales at the NBA Store and nbastore.com since the start of the season. Sales were up a combined 20 percent over last season.
Here is the top 5 jersey sellers in the NBA:
- Kobe Bryant – Los Angeles Lakers
- LeBron James – Cleveland Cavaliers
- Kevin Garnet – Boston Celtics
- Derrick Rose – Chicago Bulls
- Dwight Howard – Orlando Magic